200 respondents answered the question “Should printers offer their customers web-to-print solutions?” with:
- 29%: Yes, as soon as possible
- 45%: Only if the customers express a need for it
- 2%: Wait to see how the market shapes up
- 11%: It is only appropriate for niche markets
- 1%: No, there’s no market for it
- 12%: What’s web-to-print?
71% are playing wait and see or have not considered implementing a Web-enabled workflow.
So what do you think? Take the poll below, and share your experiences with Web-enabled Print in the comments.
If you answered yes, what was your deciding factor? And did choose an off the shelf product or service, or did build your system?