By now if you are even remotely involved in the printing industry you’ve likely heard of PRINT 13 – the most comprehensive global graphic communications exhibition and conference held in the largest print market in the world. This show arrives once every four year – with a “smaller” version known as Graph Expo in the off years. This year’s show promises to excite.
The scale of this show is undoubtedly massive. PRINT 13 will exhibit digital, offset, flexo, and hyrbid technologies showcasing a wide variety of applications for industries including: Commercial, Transactional, Converting and Package Printing, Publishing, Mailing, In-Plant, Photo Imaging, and Marketing Services. Exhibitors have likely been preparing for weeks, even months, to be sure that their booths stand out amongst the 550+ exhibitors.
The PRINT 13 show is themed, “Innovate, Integrate, Communicate.” The theme recognizes that the rapidly innovating printing industry is changing the way we think of print. The theme highlights print’s ability to drive multi-channel communications across a variety of industries whose communication needs are merging together. We’ve all heard the ongoing debate as to whether or not “print is dead.” While I won’t try to argue that here, the fact remains that print changes. The exhibitors at this conference are at the forefront of that change and are redefining our industry. Attending PRINT 13 is one way to keep up with everything!
So what is in it for you?
- If you are a buyer, you have the opportunity to view the latest technologies of various vendors and seek out partnerships that can help you grow your business.
- If you are a seller, you can interact with prospective buyers, learn about their unique needs as a customer, and facilitate mutually beneficial solutions.
- If you are in the Converting & Packaging business, you get a 2-for-1 since the CPP Expo will take place simultaneously at the same convention center.
- If you are an industry participant, you can network with fellow industry peers over a jam-packed 5 day week.
- At any end of the industry, chose from a variety of expert panel sessions to learn about topics of your interest.
- Experience the entire scope of printing products and services in live running applications reflecting the latest and greatest print technologies.
Long story short – there is a lot to see, experience, and learn at PRINT 13. I, for one, will not be missing out!
To learn more about PRINT 13, visit the show’s website here!