Would it make running your business easier if you had access to all the data you needed about each customer at the touch of a button? That’s the magic of a CRM, or Customer Relationship Management system. A good CRM system does much more than store all the data you need. With the right CRM you can share vital information with your whole sales team and track your prospects from start to close of sale, making sure that every customer interaction is tracked and no one falls between the cracks. With so many CRM systems available, the choice can seem dizzying. To find a system that will make your entire sales process run like clockwork, make sure it offers the following top ten features:
- Complete tracking. The right CRM will allow you to track everything from potential sales leads right through to finished sales. You should be able to check in on a potential lead and see where they are in the sales pipeline with no trouble.
- The full picture. You should be able to access your full history with each client easily.
- Easy to learn and implement. You can expect a learning curve, but a good CRM won’t give you a headache while you figure it out.
- Automated follow ups. You’ll find a lot of stress is lifted from your shoulders when your CRM allows you to set automatic follow ups such as emails that are triggered by an event or after a certain time.
- Centralized access. All the information should be accessible from anywhere with an Internet connection, giving your entire team access to the sales information they need on the go.
- File sharing. You may have documents that support your sales process. The right CRM system will give you a place to store these and share them with your team.
- Sales forecasts. Your CRM needs to put all the data to good use with informative sales forecasts.
- Customer experience. The right CRM will deliver relevant messages to customers and prospects in a seamless process.
- Intuition. Your perfect CRM system will fit in well with your sales processes and collate your data in a way that makes sense.
- Prioritizing. Not all customers are equal and the right CRM will make it easy to highlight the customers who are most likely to buy.
Choosing the right CRM software is a time and effort-saving investment that will give you more time to focus on your business.